Hear the Experts Discuss the EHR Incentive Programs
Date: Friday, September 9
Time: 1:30-3:00 p.m. ET
Agenda: During the call, CMS experts will discuss the following topics:
• Path to Payment
• Highlights of Registration and Attestation Processes
• Third Party Proxy
• Helpful Resources
There will also be a Q&A session where experts will address your questions and concerns.
Registration: Register Now for this informative session. Registration will close at 1:30 p.m. on September 8, or when available space has been filled. No exceptions will be made, so please register early.
Presentation Materials: The presentation will be available prior to the call on the presentation section of the CMS EHR website.
- HIPAA Privacy Rule Changes on the Horizon
- Meaningful Use Deadline Nears for Eligible Profess...
- CHIME: Slow Down on Tying Metadata to Meaningful U...
- More EHR Meaningful Use Certifications Announced
- Study: CPOE Requirements in MU Stages 2 and 3 May ...
- Privacy, EHR Policy Changes Coming in Federal Heal...
- New Patient Access Rights Will Challenge HIM Depar...
- What's the Best Strategy for Financing EHRs?
- Sharing the Lessons of Meaningful Use
- Athenahealth Dashboard Tracks MU Progress, Issues
- Certifiers Add to List of EHR Products Supporting ...
- Providers, Vendors Ramp Up Mobile Apps
- CMS Issues Final Medicare E-Prescribing Rule
- September 9th Medicare & Medicaid EHR Incentive Pr...
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2010 (34)