Four electronic health records products from three vendors in recent days received federally deemed certification for meeting one or more Stage 1 meaningful use requirements. They are:
* Navigating Cancer's Patient Engagement Portal, version 3.9, as an EHR Module from Drummond Group;
* California Medical Systems' Practice Expert EMR, version 2011.100.1.1, as a Complete EHR, from Drummond Group; and
* Iatric Systems' Public Health Reportable Lab Results Interface, version 1.5, as an EHR Module, from the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology. The vendor's Meaningful Use Manager application, previously certified in June, also has received additional EHR Module certification from CCHIT for its Clinical Quality Measures component.
HDM Breaking News, September 19, 2011
- HIPAA Privacy Rule Changes on the Horizon
- Meaningful Use Deadline Nears for Eligible Profess...
- CHIME: Slow Down on Tying Metadata to Meaningful U...
- More EHR Meaningful Use Certifications Announced
- Study: CPOE Requirements in MU Stages 2 and 3 May ...
- Privacy, EHR Policy Changes Coming in Federal Heal...
- New Patient Access Rights Will Challenge HIM Depar...
- What's the Best Strategy for Financing EHRs?
- Sharing the Lessons of Meaningful Use
- Athenahealth Dashboard Tracks MU Progress, Issues
- Certifiers Add to List of EHR Products Supporting ...
- Providers, Vendors Ramp Up Mobile Apps
- CMS Issues Final Medicare E-Prescribing Rule
- September 9th Medicare & Medicaid EHR Incentive Pr...
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2010 (34)