Specific products from four electronic health records vendors recently joined the list of certified applications that support one or more Stage 1 meaningful use criteria. They are:
* Merge Healthcare's OrthoEMR v4.0 for orthopedics, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, from Drummond Group;
* Streamline Health Solutions' AccessAnyWare v5.1 document management system, as an EHR Module, from Drummond Group;
* VitalHealth Software's VitalHealth EHR version 1.8 for small practices, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, from the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology; and
* Tranquilmoney Inc.'s PracticeTracker, version 8.0, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, from Drummond Group.
- Joseph Goedert
HDM Breaking News, September 6, 2011
- HIPAA Privacy Rule Changes on the Horizon
- Meaningful Use Deadline Nears for Eligible Profess...
- CHIME: Slow Down on Tying Metadata to Meaningful U...
- More EHR Meaningful Use Certifications Announced
- Study: CPOE Requirements in MU Stages 2 and 3 May ...
- Privacy, EHR Policy Changes Coming in Federal Heal...
- New Patient Access Rights Will Challenge HIM Depar...
- What's the Best Strategy for Financing EHRs?
- Sharing the Lessons of Meaningful Use
- Athenahealth Dashboard Tracks MU Progress, Issues
- Certifiers Add to List of EHR Products Supporting ...
- Providers, Vendors Ramp Up Mobile Apps
- CMS Issues Final Medicare E-Prescribing Rule
- September 9th Medicare & Medicaid EHR Incentive Pr...
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2010 (34)