Four more electronic health records vendors have recently received federally deemed certification of products supporting one or more measures under the EHR meaningful use program. They are:
* HealthPort's eSmartlog release of information product, Version 1.1, as an EHR Module from Drummond Group;
* OptumInsight's Axolotl EMR Lite, version 9.2, as an ambulatory Complete EHR from InfoGard Laboratories;
* GE Healthcare's Centricity RIS-IC radiology system, version 10.7, as an EHR Module from Drummond Group; and
* Iatric Systems' Public Health Syndromic Surveillance Interface, version 1.5; and Public Health Immunization Interface, version 1.5; as EHR Modules by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology.
The official government list of certified inpatient and outpatient Complete EHRs and EHR Modules is available here.
HDM Breaking News, August 22, 2011
- HIMSS, CDW Team for Meaningful Use Education
- EHR Meaningful Use Certifiers Stay Busy
- Four Apps Added to EHR Certification Roster
- Payer, Provider, Vendors Team for MU
- Four More EHRs Certified for Meaningful Use Suppor...
- Beacon Communities to Get More Help
- Patients Still Wary About EHRs
- Medical Societies Seek Medicare e-Prescribing Chan...
- EHR Meaningful Use Certifiers Remain Busy
- Ambulatory EMR Market Snapshot
- More EHRs Join the MU Certification Roster
- Meaningful Use Certified Product List Grows by Fiv...
- Four More States Live on Medicaid Meaningful Use
- ONC: We Agree to Stage 2 Meaningful Use Delay
- CMS Education Targets Meaningful Use, Patient Safe...
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2010 (34)