HDM Breaking News, June 8, 2011
The HIT Policy Committee has approved a recommendation from its meaningful use workgroup to delay Stage 2 electronic health records meaningful use by one year to 2014 for providers who attest to Stage 1 meaningful use in 2011.
The committee, which advises the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, considered and passed the recommendation June 8 during a meeting in Washington. For more details on the recommendation:Delay Stage 2 MU For Those That Attest In 2011
- App Links EHRs, Portals to MedlinePlus
- Study: EHRs Improve Diabetes Care
- Now Available: Reporting Adverse Drug Events Via E...
- Fact or Fiction with EHR Certification Regulatory ...
- Preserving EHRs: Time to Worry?
- HIT Policy Committee Approves Conditional Delay in...
- New Meaningful Use FAQs from CMS
- Delay Stage 2 MU for Those That Attest in 2011?
- OptumInsight CEO: Meaningful Use Helps EHR Adoptio...
- CMS Announces Financial Recources, Flexibility to ...
- ▼ July (10)
- ► 2010 (34)