HDM Breaking News, April 14, 2011
Health Data Management on Wednesday, April 20, will host a Web Seminar focused on the meaningful use attestation process, two days after the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services launches the Stage 1 attestation program.
Travis Broome, special assistant to the consortium administrator at CMS, will walk through the attestation module and answer questions about Stage 1 reporting for core and menu (alternative) measures, MU reporting periods, incentive payments, and participation in the EHR incentive programs.
The Web seminar will begin at 1 p.m. Eastern Time. To register, click here.
- MU Lesson: Watch Data Capture
- CMS Attestation Calls in May
- Meaningful User: Attestation Easy, Registration No...
- Calculator Grades MU Before Attestation
- CMS Gives Attestation Insights
- Medicare EHR Incentive Program Attestation Begins ...
- Budget Deal Appears to Spare HITECH
- CMS Speaker to Explain Meaningful Use Attestation
- Interoperability 101
- Farzad Mostashari Named New National Coordinator
- ONC Seeks Public Comment on the Federal Health IT ...
- MGMA study of EHRs shows optimization, meaningful ...
- Summary of MGMA EHR Survey
- Certified EHR List
- Medicaid EHR Incentive Registration User Guide
- Medicaid Incentive Program Registration for EPs - ...
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2010 (34)