HDM Breaking News, April 25, 2011
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services now is offering a "Meaningful Use Attestation Calculator" on its electronic health records incentive programs Web site, https://www.cms.gov/ehrincentiveprograms/.
The calculator is designed to help eligible professionals and hospitals determine whether they meet all meaningful use objectives and measures before actually going through the attestation process that demonstrates compliance. The calculator does not calculate clinical quality measures as these are reported directly from a certified EHR.
After entering core and menu measure data, the calculator displays results and marks in red as "failed" any measures that do not meet required thresholds. A copy of results can be printed.
HDM recently hosted a Web seminar featuring CMS representatives explaining the attestation module and the finer points of the meaningful use program. To access the archived seminar, click here.
- MU Lesson: Watch Data Capture
- CMS Attestation Calls in May
- Meaningful User: Attestation Easy, Registration No...
- Calculator Grades MU Before Attestation
- CMS Gives Attestation Insights
- Medicare EHR Incentive Program Attestation Begins ...
- Budget Deal Appears to Spare HITECH
- CMS Speaker to Explain Meaningful Use Attestation
- Interoperability 101
- Farzad Mostashari Named New National Coordinator
- ONC Seeks Public Comment on the Federal Health IT ...
- MGMA study of EHRs shows optimization, meaningful ...
- Summary of MGMA EHR Survey
- Certified EHR List
- Medicaid EHR Incentive Registration User Guide
- Medicaid Incentive Program Registration for EPs - ...
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2010 (34)