HDM Breaking News, March 21, 2011
Four vendors have recently received certification of specific versions of their electronic health records products as meeting meaningful use criteria. The Drummond Group certified the products, which included:
* Healthcare Management Systems' Ambulatory EHR Version 9.2.1, as a Complete EHR,
* Crowell Systems' Medformix XXV v3, as an ambulatory Complete EHR,
* SRSsoft's EHR v8.1 as an EHR Module, and
* GE Healthcare's Centricity Perioperative Anesthesia 7.6.4 as an EHR Module.
- Virginia Society Guides Docs Toward MU
- ONC Issues Five-Year HIT Strategic Plan
- Medicare Attestation Begins on April 18. Are You R...
- CMS to Host Meaningful Use Calls
- Important Meaningful Use Dates for 2011
- Four EHRs Get MU-Certified
- Feds Add, Update Meaningful Use FAQs
- Bill Would Extend MU to Mental Health Pros
- Board Tracks MU Compliance Status
- More EHRs Get MU-Certified
- Medical Societies Comment on Stage 2
- CCHIT Survey: Stage 2 Too Aggressive
- From the Chair: Meaningful Use Stages Two and Thre...
- Vendors: Stage 2 Timeline is Worrisome
- Report: EHR Growth is Spiking
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2010 (34)