HDM Breaking News, March 24, 2011
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services in early April will hold 90-minute educational conference calls to explain to eligible professionals and hospitals the registration process for the Medicare electronic health records meaningful use program.
Registration for the program has been open since early January and attestation--the process of demonstrating compliance with MU requirements--begins during April on a date not yet finalized.
An educational call for eligible providers on April 1 at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time will cover eligibility for incentives, switching between the Medicare and Medicaid MU programs, reassigning payments, pre-registration, registration and helpful resources.
An educational call for hospitals on April 6 at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time will cover both the Medicare and Medicaid MU programs. Topics include eligibility for incentives, dually eligible hospitals, pre-registration, registration and helpful resources.
Registration is required to participate in a call and only one registration is necessary if a group will sit in on the call. Registration will close one day before each call or when available space is filled.
To register for the eligible professional call on April 1, click here. To register for the hospital call on April 6, click here.
- Virginia Society Guides Docs Toward MU
- ONC Issues Five-Year HIT Strategic Plan
- Medicare Attestation Begins on April 18. Are You R...
- CMS to Host Meaningful Use Calls
- Important Meaningful Use Dates for 2011
- Four EHRs Get MU-Certified
- Feds Add, Update Meaningful Use FAQs
- Bill Would Extend MU to Mental Health Pros
- Board Tracks MU Compliance Status
- More EHRs Get MU-Certified
- Medical Societies Comment on Stage 2
- CCHIT Survey: Stage 2 Too Aggressive
- From the Chair: Meaningful Use Stages Two and Thre...
- Vendors: Stage 2 Timeline is Worrisome
- Report: EHR Growth is Spiking
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2010 (34)