HDM Breaking News, March 17, 2011
Urology electronic health records vendor meridianEMR Inc. has introduced a meaningful use tracking board to aid clients in attesting to compliance with meaningful use criteria.
The application tracks on a continuous basis each core and menu meaningful use criteria to give a visual snapshot of each physician's status. "The goal is to have each item appear in green (denoting completion) over a continuous 90-day period," according to an explanation from the vendor. "Once this is accomplished, the client can go to the CMS Web site to attest to meaningful use for 2011."
More information is available at meridianemr.com.
- Virginia Society Guides Docs Toward MU
- ONC Issues Five-Year HIT Strategic Plan
- Medicare Attestation Begins on April 18. Are You R...
- CMS to Host Meaningful Use Calls
- Important Meaningful Use Dates for 2011
- Four EHRs Get MU-Certified
- Feds Add, Update Meaningful Use FAQs
- Bill Would Extend MU to Mental Health Pros
- Board Tracks MU Compliance Status
- More EHRs Get MU-Certified
- Medical Societies Comment on Stage 2
- CCHIT Survey: Stage 2 Too Aggressive
- From the Chair: Meaningful Use Stages Two and Thre...
- Vendors: Stage 2 Timeline is Worrisome
- Report: EHR Growth is Spiking
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2010 (34)