HDM Breaking News, February 8, 2011
The federal government's listing of electronic health records software and related modules certified as meeting meaningful use requirements has hit the 250 mark for ambulatory products and the 100 mark for inpatient products. Applications certified in recent days include:
* Iatric Systems' Clinical Exchange Client Server 1.5.0 as an EHR Module by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology;
* McKesson Corp.'s Quality eMeasures and Clinical Performance Analytics applications as EHR Modules by the Drummond Group; and
* Medical Transcription Billing Corp.'s MTBC EMR v 5.0 as an ambulatory Complete EHR by CCHIT.
The Office of the National Coordinator's lists of certified EHRs are available at http://onc-chpl.force.com/ehrcert.
- Which EHR Incentive Program Are You Eligible For?
- The Age of Meaningful Use
- CSC Summary of Preliminary Stage 2 Meaningful Use ...
- Report Summarizes Initial Stage 2 Criteria
- ONC Certification Lists Hit Milestones
- Providers In Soutwest Virginia Take Part In the Te...
- Direct Project for Simplified HIE Goes Live
- Certifiers Keep Certifying EHRs
- Two States Cut Medicaid MU Checks
- It's Showtime for Meaningful Use
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2010 (34)