HDM Breaking News, February 2, 2011
More vendors of electronic health records and supporting technologies have recently received certification that specific products support meaningful use requirements. They are:
* Defran Systems' Evolv-CS as an ambulatory Complete EHR by Drummond Group,
* Business Computer Applications' PEARL EMR Version 7 as an EHR Module by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology,
* RelWare's EXR Version 2.1 as an inpatient Complete EHR by InfoGard Laboratories, and
* Intuit Health Solutions' Personal Health Record 10.7 as an EHR Module by CCHIT.
- Which EHR Incentive Program Are You Eligible For?
- The Age of Meaningful Use
- CSC Summary of Preliminary Stage 2 Meaningful Use ...
- Report Summarizes Initial Stage 2 Criteria
- ONC Certification Lists Hit Milestones
- Providers In Soutwest Virginia Take Part In the Te...
- Direct Project for Simplified HIE Goes Live
- Certifiers Keep Certifying EHRs
- Two States Cut Medicaid MU Checks
- It's Showtime for Meaningful Use
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2010 (34)