HDM Breaking News, December 13, 2010
The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology has named two more companies as ONC-Authorized Testing and Certification Bodies under the temporary electronic health records meaningful use certification program.
The companies are ICSA Labs of Mechanicsburg, Pa.; and SLI Global Solutions of Denver. They join the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology, the Drummond Group, and InfoGard Laboratories as EHR testing and certification entities.
ICSA Labs is an independent division of Verizon Business. It provides testing for security products and service providers, and also offers accredited government testing services. More information is available at icsalabs.com.
SLI Global Solutions provides independent verification and validation services for software applications and computer systems in state and local government sectors, health care and social media. In health care, the company tests for functional accuracy, load capacity, stress factors and performance parameters for upgraded systems, and new electronic health records, Medicaid and health information exchange applications. More information is available at sliglobalsolutions.com.
- Four EHR Firms Certified for MU
- EHR, Ancillary Vendors Get MU-Certified
- More EHRs Get Certified
- EHRs Fail
- Understanding EHR Certification
- More EHRs Get Certifications
- Rule Details Permanent EHR Certification Program
- Surescripts Gets Limited EHR Certification Powers
- Drummond, CCHIT Certify More EHRs
- The Latest EHR Certifications
- More EHRs Receive MU Certification
- Correction to KLAS Rankings
- 2010 Best in KLAS Vendors Named
- ONC Picks Two More EHR Certifiers
- Study Shows EHR Costs, Benefits Per Physician
- McKesson, Netsmart, Keane Get Certified
- EHR Certifications Roll Along
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2010 (34)