HDM Breaking News, January 6, 2011
Two more health information technology vendors have received certification that specific versions of their products meet meaningful use criteria.
*Health IT Services Group's Acumen EHR, version 6.0, was certified as an ambulatory Complete EHR by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology.
*Iatric Systems' PHR Connect, version 1.3, was certified as an inpatient EHR Module by CCHIT.
- Four EHR Firms Certified for MU
- EHR, Ancillary Vendors Get MU-Certified
- More EHRs Get Certified
- EHRs Fail
- Understanding EHR Certification
- More EHRs Get Certifications
- Rule Details Permanent EHR Certification Program
- Surescripts Gets Limited EHR Certification Powers
- Drummond, CCHIT Certify More EHRs
- The Latest EHR Certifications
- More EHRs Receive MU Certification
- Correction to KLAS Rankings
- 2010 Best in KLAS Vendors Named
- ONC Picks Two More EHR Certifiers
- Study Shows EHR Costs, Benefits Per Physician
- McKesson, Netsmart, Keane Get Certified
- EHR Certifications Roll Along
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2010 (34)